Yair Emanuel Embroidered Challah Cover, Hamotzi Wheat Design
Yair Emanuel has beautifully embroidered for us a Challah Cover in eye-catching pink and orange shades. It features sheaves of wheat, symbol of prosperity, swaying in the breeze. Above and below are pomegranates, symbol of bounty. A final touch are words from the bread blessing written above.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
20" X 16"/50 cm X 40 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Dry-Fit Tzitzit T-shirt With Kosher Tzitzis - Olive Green$17.55
- Handmade Havdalah Candle - Blue and White$5.99
- Tzitzit (Fringe) Guard for Laundry - Magen TzitzitStarting at $8.77
- Dark Blue DMC knitted KippahStarting at $10.01
- Womens Head Covering Snood with Lining$21.89
- 4-Piece Ceramic Armenian Design Havdalah Set - Colorful Blue Flowers$57.20
- Rosh Hashanah Full Length Tablecloth - Colorful Lively New Year SymbolsStarting at $121.00
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Dreidel on Stand Blue Small - Jerusalem Images$11.44
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Challah Cover, Flowers - Colorful$32.45