You will love this Kiddush cup and plate created by Judaic artist Yair Emanuel. It will add dignity and depth to your Shabbat table. The plate and matching saucer depict the artistís impressions of Old City Jerusalem. It is made of wood that has been painted and carefully covered with a protective lacquer that can be easily hand-washed.
Kiddush comes from the word kadosh meaning holy, set apart. In the Kiddush prayer we declare that the Shabbat day is holy and is set apart from the other days of the week. Kiddush is the bridge between the profane and the holy, between the Shabbat and the six days of the week. It is an opportunity for every Jew, every week, to elevate and imbue his life with holy content.
Shipping time: 3-4 days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem Views$24.70
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Hadar TallitStarting at $29.95
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Traditional Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $43.95
- 925 Sterling Silver 1mm Box Chain Italian Necklace Lightweight Strong - Spring Ring ClaspStarting at $5.95
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Jerusalem Kiddush Cup and Plate Set
Amazing cup, great quality I was afraid how the wooden cup would react to wine and grape juice but just like it says in the description it is well protected with a special layer of lacquer , and so no problems on this end. As to the design and the artwork they're outstanding, absolutely special and one of a kind. We enjoy using this cup on Shabbat and holidays it adds tons to our Shabbos atmosphereBy Sonya Gordon on January 19, 2014