- Slide Magnet Hanukkah Menorah By Laura CowanLength: 15"$299.95
- Laura Cowan Apollo Mezuzah caseComes in 2 Sizes$179.95 - $199.95
- Moon Path Trio Tray by Laura CowanSize: 11.5" x 5"$214.50
- Think Out of the Box Menorah by Laura CowanSize: 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.2"$147.40
- Tic Tac Toe Hanukkah Menorah by Laura Cowan$92.85
- Laura Cowan Building Bridges MenorahSize: 5.5" x 3.5"$290.40
- Laura Cowan - Mezuzah Case Glass and Gold Aluminum, Decorative Printed ScrollComes in 2 Sizes$99.00 - $104.50
- Dune Candle Holder by Laura CowanSize: 10" x 5"$258.50
- Moonscape Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13"$339.95
- Ripple Effect Matzah Plate by Laura Cowan$324.50
- Moon Path Candle Holder/Candy Dish by Laura CowanSize: 8.5" x 5"$192.49
- Magnetic Matza Tray by Laura CowanSize: 11" x 11" x 3"$369.96
- Travel Magnet Hanukkah Menorah by Laura CowanSize: 7"$201.30
- Magnetic Matzah Plate by Laura CowanSize: 10" x 6" x 3"$319.95
- Classic Stainless Steel Matzah Tray by Laura CowanSize: 11" x 11" x 0.5"$229.94
- Tel Aviv Sea Menorah by Laura CowanChoice of 3 colors for the Shamash$349.81
- Moon Path Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 22" x 5"$319.95
- Tel Aviv City Menorah by Laura CowanChoice of 3 colors for the Shamash$297.00
- Dune Design Mixed Metals Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13" x 9"$409.95
- Dune Design Travel Seder Plate by Laura CowanEach dish: 4" x 4"$339.95
- Green Orb Mezuzah case by Laura CowanSize: 5"/13 cm$179.95
- Floral Print Mezuzah case by Laura CowanComes in 2 Sizes$79.95 - $84.96
- Stainless Steeel Dune Design Seder Plate by Laura CowanSize: 13" x 13" x 9"$409.95
Renowned Israeli artist, Laura Cowan, has brought a fresh look to traditional Judaica. Using stainless steel and aluminum, she alternates the shining and matt look. The result is exciting innovative Judaica items. Sleek and sophisticate, they celebrate Jewish tradition in modern contemporary style. Many of her pieces are already treasured collectors' items, displayed in museums and galleries worldwide.
Laura grew up in Manchester and studied silversmithing and jewelry in London. She always dreamt of settling in Israel and soon after she completed her studies, she moved to Tel Aviv. Brimming with ideas and creative dreams, she soon set up her own design studio and workshop. Recalling the "boring" Judaica items of her childhood, she was determined to introduce designs and themes that would interest and excite young people and help to encourage them to continue the beautiful traditions of the past.
She is enthusiastic about her work and often spends weeks experimenting with the materials and magnets that have become her hallmark. Her children are involved in the planning process and she shares her experiences in the blogs she writes for her many fans. She is thrilled to hear that her creative works of art are enhancing Jewish homes, inspiring pride in Shabbat and Festival observance.
Laura Cowan's handcrafted items include a repertoire for Shabbat – candlesticks and Kiddush cup; for Holidays - Menorahs, dreidels, Pesach ware and honey dishes and for the Jewish home – Mezuzah cases. Her designs are original and dynamic. Each item carries with it a story of inspiration – whether it is the seashore, the spacecraft or other topic of interest.
A Laura Cowan item is a fantastic gift. Indulge yourself or present it to a newly married couple about to set up their own home. Each item comes attractively boxed and we, at aJudaica, will be happy to add your personal message and have it delivered to any address all over the world.