Blessing for Home Hamsa Hand
This beautiful wall Hamsa will fill your interiors with warmth and joy. The Hamsa is inscribed in Hebrew with a blessing for the home. Made of enamel, this colorful Hamsa hand is handmade in Israel by Iris. The Hamsa hand is a traditional symbol that is believed to ward-off the evil eye. According to tradition Hamsa hand brings good fortune wherever it hangs.
Hamsa hand comes in 2 sizes:
Small: length:9.3 cm. /3.7", width: 7.6cm./3"
Large: Length: 13.5 cm. /5.3", Width: 11cm./4.3"
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Artist: Iris Design
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$159.25
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$118.08
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Silver Cursive Hebrew Name Necklace - Star of David$41.50