Are you passionate about Jerusalem? This wooden handcrafted Kakadu Challah board and knife is for you. On a background of clear blue sky, illuminated with luscious pomegranates, is a moon-lit vision of Jerusalem at night with its shaded towers, curved domes, palm trees and auspicious peace-dove clutching the olive branch in its beak.
Strong and durable, Kakaduís colors will not fade, giving you years of pleasure. Can be washed in hot water. It is recommended to cut the challah on reverse side.
Ships approx. one week after order.
Size: 40 cm X 30 cm / 15.7" X 11.8"
Artist: Kakadu Designs
Made in Israel
Handling time: 2 weeks
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $50.45
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$27.82
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.35
- Shema Yisrael - Hamsa Pendant by Adina Plastelina$91.74
- Mini Classic Shin Mezuzah By Agayof$36.98
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Kakadu have good quality
I bought this as a wedding gift for a dear friend. I have had a Kakadu Challah board for quite a few years and it is still new Ė the colors did not fade although I wash it with hot water every week. So, I knew it was a good gift.By Shifra, USA on August 26, 2015