Yair Emanuel Kippah, Embroidered Judaica Symbols - Multicolored
A lively and cheerful kippah to express your Jewish identity. On white cotton-polyester, Yair Emanuel has embroidered in a repeated design, two important Judaic symbols – the Menorah and the Star of David – in cheerful multicolored threads.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Diameter: 7.5" / 19 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel, Embroidered Tallit Tefillin Bags - Blue Pomegranates on Dark BlueStarting at $11.56
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Kippah, Pomegranate Design - Blue and Red$11.61
- Children's Colorful Plastic Blow Shofar - Shanah Tovah$1.15
- Handmade Beeswax Braided Havdalah Candle - Blue and White$6.33
- Silver Plated 4-Piece Havdalah Set - Beaded Regency Design$90.55
- Small Colorful Circular Stickers - Chanukah Images$4.53
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Kippah, Stars of David - Gold$11.61
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Silk Appliqued Floral Home Blessing - English$28.69
- Yair Emanuel Kippah, Embroidered Date Palm Design - Maroon$11.61