Yair Emanuel Silk Silk Applique Matzah and Afikoman Set - Jerusalem Images
Using the medium of pure silk, popular Judaica artist Yair Emanuel has created these stunning covers for the Matzah and Afikomen. His colorful images of Old City Jerusalem have a dream-like quality – a reminder of the beauty of the city in earlier days - a fitting message for the Seder ceremony that is full of symbolic messages.
Option: Order as a set or individually
Shipping: Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Raw Silk Embroidered Applique
Matzah Cover: 16” x 16”
Afikoman Cover: 12” x 8”
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Armenian Ceramic Passover Seder Plate with Floral Design$17.95
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $43.95
- Small Rams Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $19.95