Passover Matzah Cover by Dorit Klein
This glorious satin Matzah cover will beautifully enhance the royal night of Seder. Its delicate pomegranate design and optimistic bright cheerful colors represent the message of freedom, hope and salvation that this night represents. Across the front is written in Hebrew “Pessach” and underneath is an extract from the “ho lachma anya” prayers that opens the Seder. Inside are the traditional three pockets for the three matzot.
Care Instructions: Wash in lukewarm water. Do not use drier.
Size: 16" x 16" / 40 x 40cm
Made in Israel
Artist: Dorit Judaica
AVAILABLE TO SHIP FROM ISRAEL ON MARCH 10th
Customers also shopped for
- Stainless steel Revolving "Shema Yisrael" Ring$6.99
- 24K Gold Plated Mezuzah Case - Ten Commandments and Star of David$6.95
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $16.95
- Stainless Steel Revolving "Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li" Ring$5.99
- Small Crown Mezuzah Case with Star of David - Turquise$8.45