Yair Emanuel Pesach Netilat Yadayim Towel, Embroidered Seder Sequence - Silver
Your family and guests will really appreciate having individual hand towels at the Seder table. This soft absorbent cotton towel by Yair Emanuel is decorated at the end with the sequence of the Seder elegantly embroidered in a silver chain stitch. "U'rechatz" – hand washing when the towel will be needed is more prominent.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Soft cotton toweling
Chain stitched embroidery
Length: 23.5” / 60 cm
Width: 13" / 33 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Silk Matzah & Afikoman Set - Jerusalem in BlueStarting at $21.78
- Standard Tefillin Peshutim Sefaradi with free bag$161.19
- Dark Blue Satin Kippah$3.43
- Siddur Prayer Book - Hebrew with Spanish TranslationStarting at $15.07
- Star of David Silver Seven Branch Menorah$8.91