- Braided Red Thread Kabbalah bracelet with Star of David$1.99
- Merkaba Charm Necklace 3D Sacred Geometry Star Tetrahedron in Sterling Silver$15.95 - $21.95
- Gold Prayer for Healing With Hamsa Kabbalah Necklace by Nano JewelrySize: 15 x 21 mm$149.00 - $325.00
- HaAri Kabbalah Amulet Pendant Necklace Engraved with 72 Names of God to Draw Powerful EnergyDiameter: 1"$115.95
- Ani LeDodi Silver Kabbalah Ring$79.30
- HaAri Double Star of David Ana BeKoach Hamsa Evil Eye Sterling Silver Kabbalah Necklace$38.95
- Secret Of Merkabah Pendant - HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry$45.99
- Gold and Silver Priestly Blessing Jewish Ring by HaAri$165.95
- 72 names of God Wheel Pendant Kabbalah Necklace by HaariDiameter: 1"$115.95
- Rhodium Two tone 2 Layer Star of David Necklace$4.99
- Rhodium Merkava Necklace$5.85
- Rhodium Antique Finish Star of David Jerusalem Necklace$4.99
- Star of David Rhodium Kabbalah Necklace$4.99
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$159.25
- Ben Porat Yosef Rhodium Necklace with Hamsa$4.99
- Key Pendant with Chrysoberyl for Prosperity - Kabbalah Necklace by HaAri$152.10
- Silver and Opal Kaballah Star of David Pendant$26.00
- Travelers Prayer Pendant - Jewish Jewelry by Ha'AriDiameter: 1"$175.50
- Rhodium Kabbalah Necklace for Blessings$4.99
- 72 Holy Names Kabbalah Pendant by Golan StudioDiameter: 1.2"$98.80
- Rhodium Antique Bronze Finish Star of David Jerusalem Necklace$4.99
- Silver and Opal Woman of Valor Key Pendant$37.70
- Ben Porat Yosef Rhodium Necklace$4.99
- Hamsa Jewelry with the Priestly Blessing - Gold & Silver$188.96
- Ana BeKoach Red Leather and Silver Bracelet By HaAri$81.90
- Star of Jacob Kabbalah Necklace by HaAri Jewelry$208.00
- Leather Ana BeKoach Jewish Bracelet by Golan Studio$157.78
- Silver and Opal Hamsa Key Pendant$42.90
- Sterling Silver Pendant - Mezuzah Case - 6 in stock$9.90
- Words from the Heart Gold Pendant by HaAri$199.00
- Silver Mezuzah Pendant Holy Names of God by Golan StudioSize: 0.3" X 1.4"$98.28
- Song of Songs Jewish Ring by HaAri$132.60
Kabbalah Jewelry Guide
Kabbalah fashion jewelry is trendy, upbeat and always appropriate – whether for afternoon or evening wear, for the office or beach, for lounging at home or for that special elegant occasion. Wherever you are, whatever you do, man or woman – there is a piece of kabbalah jewelry that is appropriate for your personality, your needs and your inner potential.
Ajudaica presents a vast selection. Scroll through our wide range of bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces, all made by well-known designers of the highest reputations. When you buy Kabbalah jewelry on our website, you can be sure of a top quality item that will give immense pleasure for many years and will imbue you with inner strength and spiritual energy.
Ha’ari is well-known and popular producer of Kabbalah jewelry. As you scroll through his exclusive collection, you will enjoy exquisite connoisseur jewelry that is awe-inspiring and breathtakingly beautiful. The items are made at specific hours, on certain days – in accordance with Kabbalah specifications. Semi-precious stones, each one with its individual hidden mystical energy, are carefully chosen to inspire, enrich and help bring meaningful content to life. A gift of Ha’ari Jewelry is a gift of long-lasting love.
Less costly Kabbalah items are presented by Golan Studio. Golan, an avid Kabbalah student, brings to the jewelry he creates a deep devotion and passion for combining adornment with mysticism. He personally engraves every item. So, they all carry his personal stamp of enthusiasm and spiritual energy. Another artist, Iris, presents us with lively cheerful bangles, engraved with precious Kabbalah letter combinations. They will bring you lots of compliments.
Most items of Kabbalah jewelry seek to bring protection from negative influences. Many quote verses and mantras that are well-known and are part of the prayer book. The Star of David and Hamsa are always popular symbols. Other Kabbalah references incorporated in the jewelry include the Circle of Life Tree, the 72 Names of G-d, the blessing of the Priests, the Ten Sefirot, Ana Bekoach prayer and many other blessings and combinations of words and prayers. All have deep mystical significance and express a yearning for happiness, true love, resolving of conflict and the wish to achieve positive change in life.
Kabbalah jewelry is rich with mystical significance and at the same time, it is also attractive and deeply flattering. When you buy an item of Kabbalah jewelry from aJudaica, you know that you are combining beauty of the body and soul, bringing together splendor and spiritual elevation.