72 names of God Wheel Pendant Kabbalah Necklace by Haari
This pendant is made from five metals, according to the Kabbalist formula. At the heart of the pendant, a gold Star of David with a Chrysoberyl (cat's eye) gem.
The 72 names of God is a spiritual key that is believed to draw powerful energy and enhance positive changes in various aspects of life.
The blending of the five metals: Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Lead draws on powerful energies. The center is decorated with an energetic stone - a Chrysoberyl gem (Cat's Eye). In Jewish tradition, The Chrysoberyl is believed to bring good luck and abundance for the ones who wear it. This powerful amulet is a wonderful way to draw positive energies and bring good fortune into your life.
Supply time: 2-3 days
Diameter: 1"/2.5 cm
Type: Kabbalah Jewelry
Materials: Sterling silver
Sterling Silver chain included
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Classic Curved Chanukah Menorah, Silver Tone - For Candles$18.74
- Adult Tallit Katan Undershirt StyleStarting at $13.18
- 24K Gold Plated Mezuzah Case - Ten Commandments and Star of David$7.64
- Jerusalem Gold Colored Seven Branch MenorahStarting at $12.96
- Wool Prayer Shawl Traditional 100% Pure WoolStarting at $43.90
- AJDesign Rhodium King David Lyre Pendant with colored stones$7.15
- Hanukkah Laminated Pamphlet with Hebrew and English Blessings, Prayer and Song$4.29
- Sterling Silver Ahava - Love Charm$27.17