Afikoman bag by Dorit
Add grace to your Seder table with this pretty Afikomen bag. Created by Dorit Judaica, it is made of cream colored satin. On the front, it displays a pretty pomegranate design and across, in the center, is written in Hebrew “Afikomen”. Underneath, are words from the Haggadah declaring that nothing more should be eaten after partaking of the Afikomen matzah.
Recommended for hostess gift.
Height: 13"/32 cm
Width: 9.4"/24 cm
Made in Israel
Artist: Dorit Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- 925 Sterling Silver 1mm Box Chain Italian Necklace Lightweight Strong - Spring Ring ClaspStarting at $5.95
- Gold Filled Opal Zirconium Hamsa Pendant$27.30
- Silver Plated Chanukah Menorah - Curling Branches$34.95
- Revolving eye Hamsa on ribbon bracelet$5.20
- Hadar TallitStarting at $29.95