David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Music Sculpture - Saxophone Player
For the lover of music!
The saxophone, a signature sound of any jazz band, was invented only about 180 years ago. In this evocative sculpture, Gerstein has captured the exciting flow of saxophone music. On the reverse side is a delightful silhouette of the musician. He is covered by the sounds, translated into colored circular notes. They float upwards suggesting how the music elevates and injects the world with new spirit.
The works of celebrated Israeli artist David Gerstein are prestigiously displayed all over the world. His series of jazz club sculptures convey his love for music and are a comment on his love of life and the importance of enjoying every moment.
Artist: David Gerstein
Laser cutout steel
Height: 11.8" / 30 cm
Width: 9.4" / 24 cm
Weight: 700 gr. / .7 pound
Made in Jerusalem
Customers also shopped for
- Medium Rams Horn Shofar - Polished$25.95
- Dabach Judaica Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Chanukah Menorah - Colorful$156.00
- Large Black Kosher Ram's Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $35.99
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- HaAri Kabbalah Amulet Pendant Necklace Engraved with 72 Names of God to Draw Powerful Energy$115.95