Sabra Hanukkah Menorah by Anat Basanta
This unique Hanukkah menorah is a playful, imaginative version of the ancient Jewish Menorah, utilizing the idea of individual "leaves" of the Sabra (Israeli "prickly pear" - tough on the outside, sweet on the inside) fruit, whichcan be arranged at will, "growing" each night of the holiday.
Made from aluminum, this original Hanukkah menorah is designed by Anat Basanta.
Artist: Anat Basanta
Customers also shopped for
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$124.44
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.44
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$167.83
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$82.15
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - Pomegranates$104.33