Avner Agayof Angular Anodized Aluminum Wash Cup, Natla - Silver
World-famous artist Avner Agayof has used a unique process of anodized aluminum to produce this Washing Cup in a stunning geometric form that combines tradition and elegance. In his inimitable style, he has created a metal band at the top that holds two symmetric handles. The striking shape of the Washing Cup narrows in the center where on a silver band in blue lettering is written in Hebrew “netilat yadayim”, final words of the blessing recited when washing hands.
Made by the renown artist Agayof in his studio in Jerusalem.
Height: 7"/18 cm
Width: 5.9"/15 cm
Made in Jerusalem
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$82.15
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $51.58
- Small Rams Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $21.02
- David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Flower Sculpture - Red Bouquet$116.45
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $34.72