Yair Emanuel Pesach Netilat Yadayim Towel, Embroidered Pomegranates & Urechatz
This elegant high quality small cotton towel by Yair Emanuel is the perfect accessory for your Pesach Seder. At the end, using colored threads, are framed embroidered pomegranates together with the Hebrew word "U'rechatz" - the stage of the Seder when participants wash hands.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Soft cotton toweling
Chain stitched embroidery
Length: 23.5” / 60 cm
Width: 13" / 33 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $16.95
- Adult Tallit Katan Undershirt StyleStarting at $11.99
- Talitnia Cotton Tallit Katan Kosher with tzitzitStarting at $5.95
- Talitnia Children Kosher Tallit Katan Undershirt Style 100% CottonStarting at $9.95
- Talitnia White Wool Tallit Katan - Black LinesStarting at $14.30