- Gold Filled Star of David Mezuzah Pendant$10.40
- Gold Filled Mezuzah Pendant$14.30
- Gold Filled Red Enamel Mezuzah Pendant$14.30
- Gold Filled "Chai" Mezuzah Pendant$13.00
- Silver Blue Enamel Mezuzah Pendant$14.30
- Gold Filled Mezuzah PendantHeight: 3.5 cm/1.3"$20.80
- Silver Mezuzah Necklace and Chain$22.10
- Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant by Golan StudioSize: 0.3" X 1.4"$97.50
- Gold Filled Red Enamel Chai Mezuzah Pendant$13.00
- Silver Mezuzah Pendant Holy Names of God by Golan StudioSize: 0.3" X 1.4"$98.28
- Silver and Opal Hamsa Mezuzah Pendant$78.00
- Gold Filled Oriental style Mezuzah Pendant with zircon$19.50
- Gold Filled Round Mezuzah PendantHeight: 3.5 cm/1.3"$23.40
- Gold Filled Mezuzah Pendant$27.30
The Mezuzah is a required fixture on the threshold of every Jewish house. Intricate metalwork and decoration have turned the Mezuzah into a work of art, that can be worn as jewelry that will win compliments for you, for a loved one or a deserving friend. The pendant is symbolic of protection and declares identification with the Jewish people, and these pendants come in a large assortment of styles. There are the beautiful enamel ones, pendants with a classic gold finish and some made of silver and opal.
Also check out our kosher Mezuzah scrolls and Glass Mezuzah cases.