Haari Seven Blessings Jewish Spinner Ring - Silver, Gold, Diamond Chips
A ring is more than a fashion item. It is an expression of your relationship with the world around you. This magnificent silver ring will be admired and cherished – a reminder of the bonds of commitment forged by the Jewish wedding ceremony. The ring has seven connecting bands of which the five inner ones revolve – a reminder that life is not static. On each band is etched one of the seven sacred blessings recited under the wedding canopy after the groom has placed the ring on the bride’s finger.
Looking at your ring and remembering the sacred marriage blessings will always be a source of strength, generating renewed energy for personal growth.
Supply time: 5-10 days
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$159.25
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $48.95
- Large Black Kosher Ram's Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $35.99
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Seven Blessings Spinner Silver Jewish Ring by HaAri
I love this ring, each level rotates, and you can clearly see the seven blessings with which each level is inscribed. It is just perfectly made and designed.By Laura on October 03, 2013