If you are looking for original candlesticks with a Jewish theme – these are for you. The candle holders rest on two shofar models that are engraved with pictures of Old City Jerusalem. At the base is a pretty stand also engraved with Jerusalem impressions. This item is made from polyresin, a strong sturdy easily molded material.
Although the mitzvah of blowing the Shofar is only on Rosh Hashonah, its message is year-long. The Shofar reminds us to examine ourselves, to check that spiritually we are moving in the right direction and to keep in touch with authentic Jewish values. Candle lighting is a time when with our eyes are closed and we are alone with our thoughts. So, the shofar model is an appropriate reminder.
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $17.47
- Talitnia Cotton Tallit Katan Kosher with tzitzitStarting at $6.13
- Black velvet kippahStarting at $4.94
- Silver Plated Kiddush cup Jerusalem Design$24.69
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Gold StripesStarting at $17.47
Average rating: 4.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
beautiful for rosh hashana
Lovely gift for Rosh Hashana, because of the shofars and Jerusalem design of course. I just expected it to be much bigger, for some reason. But overall very nice and respectable.By Michelle Benayoune on October 05, 2016