Silver Jerusalem design Hand Embroidered Hat
The Bucharian Kippot is so called because it was originally the head covering worn by Jews living in Bukhara in Central Asia. Today, Jews of all denominations enjoy wearing Bucharian hats of all colors and designs.
Yair Emanuel has designed this exclusive hat depicting a design of Old City Jerusalem. The picture is picked up around the sides of the hat with pretty designs of arches and entrances.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $46.32
- Black Bucharian Hand Embroidered Kippah$6.27
- Light Blue Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $7.27
- Large Black Kosher Ram's Horn Shofar Polished Made in IsraelStarting at $39.95
- Talitnia Summer Mesh Tallit KatanStarting at $7.37