The Bucharian Kippot is so called because it was originally the head covering worn by Jews living in Bukhara in Central Asia. Today, Jews of all denominations enjoy wearing Bucharian hats of all colors and designs.
Yair Emanuel has designed this exclusive hat depicting a design of Old City Jerusalem. The picture is picked up around the sides of the hat with pretty designs of arches and entrances.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Customers also shopped for
- I Love You Pendant in 120 Languages - Silver and Onyx$138.94
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $43.95
- Large Black Kosher Ram's Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $35.99
- Black Bucharian Hand Embroidered Kippah$5.95
- Extra Large Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $139.95
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Silver Jerusalem design Hand Embroidered Hat
Unique in its design and handwork, is also high quality and feels super comfortable on the head.By MWG, Texas on July 31, 2013