Bring Jerusalem to your Shabbat table with this hand embroidered Challah cover from Yair Emanuel. In rich shades of red, he has captured the city's beauty with its domes, arches, wall and even the windmill. In a colorful artistic frame "Shabbat ve'Yom Tov" is embroidered in blue Hebrew letters.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Fabric, hand embroidery
20" X 16" / 50 cm X 40 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Extra Large Yemenite Natural ShofarStarting at $145.33
- Medium Rams Horn Shofar - Polished$26.95
- Jumbo Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $184.79
- Jumbo Yemenite Shofar - Half Polished Half NaturalStarting at $176.49
- Wheat Sheaves Mezuzah Case for Bounty$27.00
Average rating: 4.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Very nice challah cover
This cover brings so much life to our Shabbos table! Thank you for the great service!By Howie G. on February 18, 2015