Salt & Pepper Shakers
Add a pinch of style to your Shabbat table with these salt and pepper dishes. Some styles have matching candlesticks for an elegant and stylish look.
- Salt Dish with glass holder7 cm / 2.8"$15.60
- Grapes Salt and Pepper Dish11.50 x 16.50 cm$24.16
- Elegant Silver Plated Salt and Pepper Dish$27.18
- Yair Emanuel Glass Salt Dish with Metal Cutout Jerusalem Design - Gold Brass$12.00
- Three Piece Salt and Pepper Set - Grape Design$29.70
- Silver Plated Elegant Salt Dish on Stand with Teaspoon$19.63
- Yair Emanuel Glass Salt Dish with Metal Cutout Jerusalem Design – Silver$12.00
- Dorit Judaica Glass Salt and Pepper Shaker Set, Pomegranate with Crystals - RedHeight: 3.6"$31.26
- Yair Emanuel Hammered Nickel Salt and Pepper Shakers - Decorative BandsChoice of colors$35.00
- Dorit Judaica Salt and Pepper Shaker, Sheaf of Wheat with Crystals - ColoredHeight: 3.6"$31.26
- Two-in-One Silver-Plated Salt and Pepper Dishes$42.28
- Yair Emanuel, Glass Salt Dish with Metal Cutout Pomegranate Design – Gold Brass$12.00
- Dorit Judaica Salt and Pepper Shakers Set, Pomegranate with Crystals - ClearHeight: 3.6"$31.26
- Contemporary Design Salt Shaker By AgayofSize: 3.6" x 1.6"$124.61
- Yair Emanuel, Glass Salt Dish with Metal Cutout Pomegranate Design - Silver$12.00
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Salt & Pepper Shaker - JerusalemSize:10 x 7 x 4 cm / 4 x 2.7 x 1.6”$28.69
- Ceramic Pomegranate Salt and Pepper Shakers2.8" x 1.8" / 7.1 x 4.5 cm$11.51
- Yair Emanuel Anodized Aluminum Pillar 3-Piece Salt Pepper & Tray SetChoice of colors$35.95
- Raised Silver Plated Salt Dish with Gold Elements with Teaspoon$24.16
- Contemporary Salt Shaker By AgayofSize: 3.6" x 1.6"$124.61
- Silver Plated Regency Design Salt Dish$18.88
- Crystal Glass Salt Holder, Diamond Shape with Mirror Base$15.04
- Yair Emanuel Salt and Pepper Shakers, Anodized Aluminum - Gray Rings$41.00
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Salt & Pepper Shaker - PomegranatesSize:10 x 7 x 4 cm / 4 x 2.7 x 1.6”$28.69
- Crystal Salt and Pepper Dish6" x 4" / 15 cm x 10 cm$22.65
- Crystal Salt and Pepper Holder with Crushed Glass Stem$36.24
- Yair Emanuel Salt and Pepper Shakers, Anodized Aluminum - Silver Rings$41.00
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Salt & Pepper Shaker - Nature DesignSize:10 x 7 x 4 cm / 4 x 2.7 x 1.6”$28.69
- A Pair Of Crystal Salt ShakerSize: Diam: 6.5 cm / 2.5"$36.24
- Yair Emanuel Salt and Pepper Shakers, Anodized Aluminum - Colorful Rings$41.00
- Yair Emanuel Salt and Pepper Shakers, Anodized Aluminum – Blue Rings$41.00
- Yair Emanuel Salt and Pepper Shakers, Anodized Aluminum – Maroon Rings$41.00
Judaica theme Salt and Pepper Shakers
A Jewish table is not complete without a salt shaker. The custom dates back to Talmudic times when it was instituted as a reminder of the Temple sacrifices. Amongst its many symbolic meanings is the reminder of our responsibility to elevate meals so that they are indeed a worthy reminder of the Temple sacrifices.
The Jewish genius for creative art expresses itself in a variety of designs for the humble salt and pepper dishes. Ajudaica offers a full selection in a choice of materials and designs. Scroll through and choose the shaker that meets your style, budget and table d&233;cor. Enjoy the selection of closed or open shakers, classic or contemporary designs; there is something for every taste and style.
Why not add a regal touch to your table with our low cost silver plated salt dishes. An inner glass cup holds the salt so the metal is not tarnished. These dishes come with an elegant tea spoon for serving the salt. For that special look, there are also pretty joined salt and pepper dishes that are decorative as well as functional.
Ceramics are always popular and add a warm friendly atmosphere to the table. Michal Ben Yosef’s ceramics are made from the earth of Israel so they are especially meaningful. Her designs cover pomegranates, fish, palm trees and floral themes. There are also more intricate designs with blessings and Shabbat prayers. Her gorgeous pomegranate salt shaker will surely be a table talking point.
The ever-popular Dorit Judaica offers an elegant glass salt holder resting on aluminum. An interesting feature – these can also be used for Shabbat lights. Her closed glass shakers with covers display her familiar motifs – the intricate wheel, the pomegranate and sheaves of wheat - classic no-fail gift items.
Yair Emanuel’s salt shakers are distinctive for their shower of bright vibrant colors. They will always add a cheerful tone to your table.
For that exclusive prestigious addition to your table, add a contemporary style salt shaker designed by Agayof. Made from anodized aluminum in a wide choice of colors, their sleek modern style puts you in a special class of distinction.
With an aJudaica salt and pepper shaker your table will have that finished look and will truly be “fit for a king”