Yair Emanuel Large Laser Cut Hand-painted Wall Hamsa - Jerusalem
This decorative Hamsa hand will enrich any living room!
designed by Yair Emanuel, a graduate of Bezalel Academy of Art and Design. it is decorated with traditional Jewish motifs.
Made of metal and laser cut, the Hamsa is hand-painted with brush using acrylic colors and than lacquered. the design depicting a lively design of the old city of Jerusalem in a rainbow of colors.
It is believed to bring good fortune into your home.
Size: 9" x 6"/ 22x 15cm
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $16.95
- Mezuzah Scroll Sephardic Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- Tefillin Peshutim Mehudarim - Ashkenaz Version$220.01
- Yair Emanuel Large Laser Cut Hand-painted Colorful Wall Hamsa - Flowers$29.25
- Bar Mitzvah Tefillin - Ashkenaz Version$217.95