- Schlep Tote Bag by Barbara Shaw$24.05
- Cool Grandfather Saba Sababa Mug by Barbara Shaw$15.99
- Ten Plagues Placemats for Seder Night - Set of 4$22.00
- Hebrew Bubbles Clock by Barbara Shaw$37.96
- The Boss Mug by Barbara Shaw - Dark Blue$15.99
- Doughnut - Sufgania Coin Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Inspiring Teacher - Morah Madlika Mug by Barbara Shaw$15.99
- Mini Mentch Onesie$17.94
- Welcome to the World Onesie$17.94
- Cool Dad - Aba Sababa T-Shirt$24.96
- Meat Fleishig Dish Towel by Barbara ShawSize: 20" x 28"$18.85
- Shnitzel Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Milk Milchig Dish Towel by Barbara Shaw$18.85
- Jaffa Orange Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Macho Man Onesie$17.94
- 100% Me - Baby Onesie by Barbara Shaw$17.94
- Passover Hieroglyphic Apron$28.60
- Bubbaleh Onesie by Barbara Shaw$17.94
- Hebrew Thank You Mug by Barbara Shaw$15.99
- Boureka Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Passover Ma Nishtana Mug by Barbara Shaw$15.99
- Passover Hieroglyph Dish Towel by Barbara ShawSize: 20" x 28"$18.85
- Felafel Purse by Barbara Shaw$11.96
- Baby Gangsta Onesie by Barbara Shaw$17.94
- Passover Matza Basket - Matzah Design$34.84
- Prague Haggadah Design Matzah Cover by Barbara Shaw$44.98
- Jet Setter (Frequent Flyer) - Makeup Pouch by Barbara Shaw$24.05
- Hebrew Baby Onesie - They Say I'm Really Something!$17.94
- Save the Date for Bar Mitzvah - Baby Onesie by Barbara Shaw$17.94
- Jerusalem Tote Bag by Barbara Shaw$24.05
- Mother - Ima Tote Bag by Barbara Shaw$24.05
- Alef Tote Bag by Barbara Shaw$24.05
Fun, light judaica
A smile spreads over my face whenever I browse Barbara Shaw’s collection. Ranging from bold colored mugs with hilarious Yiddish sayings, to patterned aprons with Hebrew plays-on-words bursting with Israeli hutzpa, Barbara flips traditional judaica on its head! My Passover this year was uplifted with Barbara’s matza-print apron and matching bib, plus a hotplate that looks exactly like a piece of matza! (My poor three-year-old almost broke his teeth trying to bite into it!)
No awesome judaica here? I’ll create my own!
After making aliya from Sydney, Australia in 1986, Barbara’s futile searches for snazzy judaica gifts in Jerusalem led her to start her own line of fresh, fun, bold oh-so-Israeli judaica. Barbara's passion is showcasing Israel and Judaism in a creative, sassy and surprising way. Enthuses Barbara: "I like my collection to have an international feel, yet with a certain something that says this could only have been produced in Israel. My goal is to be part of a new confident Israeli style that's been evolving lately in the field of design. I want to create functional home products that both surprise and delight!"
The funnest judaica collection out there!
Barbara's line includes ultra-funny baby gifts, Yiddish and Jewish housewarming and wedding gifts, signature cushions and aprons, mugs, clocks, dish towels & linens, magnets & stationary, and more. The Hebrew alphabet is one of her main themes, and boy does she make those letters ultra-spicy! Other themes include Jerusalem/Tel Aviv scenes, Israeli birds, Jaffa oranges (they're yummy, ok?), musical notes, Israeli foods- what would we be without pita and falafel?
Canaan Online is proud to offer you a curated collection of select Barbara Shaw items for your enjoyment. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping!