Ana BeKoach With Star Of David Bracelet
This Kabbalah bracelet is made of leather, the unisex Kabbalah bracelet includes a silver disc that features the Star of David motif (Magen David), which is the most recognizable sign for Jewish identity. According to tradition, the Star of David draws energies of divine protection thanks to its hexagram structure.
The silver disc is also beautifully inscribed in Hebrew with the well-known Jewish prayer Ana BeKoach. The ancient prayer Ana BeKoach was written in the first century by the great Kabbalist, Rabbi Nehumia Ben Hakannah , according to the 72 names of God.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Type: Kabbalah Jewelry
Materials: Sterling silver, leather
Customers also shopped for
- I Love You Pendant in 120 Languages - Silver and Onyx$146.43
- H&B Dead Sea Olive Oil and Honey Cream$7.32
- Extra Large Rams Horn Shofar with Dark Shades - Natural FinishStarting at $137.00
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$82.15
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $46.32