This unique Star of David pendant is entirely handcrafted by Iris Shemesh. The Star of David pendant is set in .925 sterling silver,decorated with a blue pop print, golden beads and Saworvski crystals.
Israeli native, Iris Braunstein Shemesh had started her career as a textile designer before she made a successful transition to fashion design. Utilizing her prior knowledge, iris's products are made in a special technique that combines a range of materials, such as silk papers, fabric, strings and hand-painting. This special technique gives the final product its three-dimensional look.
Living in Israel, a multicultural society, Iris draws her materials from her surroundings. Her works incorporate classic designs with modern elements. Iris uses extremely different textures: from floral and animal prints to the abstract, which give her works their unique touch and look.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Size: 1" X 1" /2.5 x 2.5 cm
Artist: Iris Design
Material: sterling silver
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- Shofar Odor Neutralizer Spray$7.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Large Rams Horn Shofar with Light Shades - Natural FinishStarting at $42.90
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
I love anything that wards off the evil eye. I thought this necklace was just perfect for me! Very stylish and unique- just like me ;)By Orit Panko on April 01, 2015