Tel Aviv City Menorah by Laura Cowan
Living and breathing Tel Aviv, Laura Cowan’s sleek modernistic Menorah reflects the Bauhaus style of architecture that dominates the city. Shaped like a wall, the highly polished stainless steel base supports elegant glass aluminum candle holders that are attached with magnets and can be freely slotted wherever you wish.
Option: Shamash light comes in cobalt, silver or magenta.
Laura Cowan, beloved Jewish artist, brings a fresh contemporary approach to Judaica. Using anodized aluminum and stainless steel, her stunning works of art are the ideal choice for an exclusive Jewish gift.
Artist: Laura Cowan
Material: stanodized aluminum
Height including Shamash: 4"/10 cm
Length: 8"/21 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Light of Jerusalem Anointing Oil 7.5 ml$4.21
- Queen Esther Anointing Oil 7.5 ml. 0.25 fl.oz.$4.21
- Ein Gedi Dead Sea Black Mud Soap$6.85
- Silver Plated Chanukah Menorah - Curling BranchesStarting at $16.81
- Dorit Judaica Glass and Stainless Steel Honey Dish with Spoon - Etched Pomegranates$26.29