We all seek Divine protection in our lives and pray for G-d to open for us His treasures of wealth and success. The Hamsa Hand is a traditional symbol of good luck that wards off the Evil Eye.
This striking 9k gold Kabalah ring was designed by Ha’Ari in accordance with strict Kabalah stipulations. The attached Hamsa motif incorporates one of the sacred names of G-d. Encrusted in it is a diamond – a stone that is reputed to draw positive energies. May the ring bring its wearer well-being and a heightened awareness of spiritual values.
Shipping time: 5-10 days
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.95
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$165.38
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.03
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget JerusalemStarting at $46.68
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$122.62
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Gold Kabbalah Ring Hamsa Hand for Protection by HaAri
Well designed and made, this ring is a true work of an art. Ever since I put it on my finger I almost don't take it off, I am absolutely loving it.By Esther Barnett on August 11, 2013