This meaningful Hamsa features the Breastplate of the High Priest with twelve differently colored stones. Above each one is written the name of the tribe that it represents. The Home Blessing is written in Hebrew and doves holding olive branches in their beaks are etched on the side. On the reverse are verses from the Bible describing the Breastplate.
This striking design will be a real conversation piece for you and your guests. Another made in Israel product.
Width : 4.5" / 12cm
Height : 5.8" / 14cm
Material : Mazak metal
Made in Israel.
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $17.47
- Colorful Hamsa Keychain$4.69
- Kosher Wool Tzitzit Strings Machine Made$4.07
- Hamsa with ChaiStarting at $6.57
- Hamsa with Chai and Home Blessing in Hebrew$11.93
Average rating: 4.5 / 5.0 based on 2 reviews
Hamsa with Breastplate Stones
Very well designed and made, although I had to glue one of the stones back after it fell out.By Dorothy Vivial on May 26, 2013
This is one of the prettiest Hamsas that I have ever seen. The stones are set in such a way that I can envision our high priests wearing it. There is also a blessing on it that completes the item with a lot of dignity.By Miriam on February 04, 2013