Yair Emanuel Netilat Yadayim Towel - Embroidered Jerusalem and Shabbat Shalom
Add an exclusive touch to your Shabbat meal with this decorative soft white cotton towel for drying hands after the ritual hand washing before eating bread. Elegantly designed by Yair Emanuel, it displays an embroidered representation of Jerusalem together with the Shabbat greeting words "Shabbat Shalom."
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Soft cotton toweling
Chain stitched embroidery
Length: 23.5” / 60 cm
Width: 13" / 33 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $16.95
- Yair Emanuel Netilat Yadayim Towel, Embroidered Pomegranates and Shabbat Shalom$7.80
- Yair Emanuel Netilat Yadayim Towel - Embroidered Pomegranates and Blessing Words$7.80
- Yair Emanuel Netilat Yadayim Towel, Embroidered Grapes and Blessing Words$7.80
- Adult Tallit Katan Undershirt StyleStarting at $11.99