Our varied collection of tallit clips will enable you to concentrate on your prayers without constantly hitching up your tallit. They're both functional and beautiful!
- aJudaica Magen David Tallit Clips with Blue StoneSize: 2.8"$8.17
- Antique Silver Plated Lions Tallit ClipsSize: 2.8"$10.72
- Round Nickel Tallit Clips with Chain - Star of David DesignSize: 6.2"$8.71
- Tallit Clips - Star of David designSize: 2.8"$10.72
- Antique Gold Plated Lions Tallit ClipsSize: 2.8"$10.72
- Prayer Shawl Tallit Clips with Chain - Ten Commandments TabletSize: 2.8"$8.71
- Jerusalem Tallit ClipsSize: 2.8"$8.17
- Luchot Habrit Tallit ClipsSize: 2.8"$8.17
- Silver Plated Ten Commandments Tallit ClipsSize: 2.8"$10.72
- Prayer Shawl Tallit Clips with Chain - Blue Ten Commandments TabletSize: 2.8"$9.78
- Breastplate Tallit ClipsSize: 2.8"$20.61
- Round Nickel Tallit Clips with Chain - Colorful BreastplateSize: 2.4"$8.71
- Pewter Star of David Tallit ClipsSize: 2.8"$10.72
- Tallit Clips - Luchot Habrit Ten Commandments TabletSize: 2.8"$8.17
Tallit clips to keep the Tallit from slipping off your shoulders
A tallit clip ensures that the two sides of your tallit are firmly attached, enabling you to pray with concentration without the ungallant lifting up of the tallit as it constantly falls from your shoulders. The tallit is an integral part of the Jewish prayer service and is worn for morning prayers every day and also on Shabbat and Chagim. Prayer time wearing the tallit is quality-time infused with deep spiritual content. You want to be free to focus on the prayers without being disturbed. A tallit clip is both functional and attractive, a reflection of your respect for both the tallit and the prayers.
It is a moving testimony to Jewish values that even the small tallit clip has received the full attention of Judaica artists. AJudaica offers a full range of nickel-covered tallit clips in a choice of colors and designs. They are durable, long-wearing and the colors do not fade. Their low cost makes them an ideal gift if you are looking for something original, practical and decorative. You can add them as an accessory to a Bar Mitzvah set or offer them as a thoughtful host gift. They can be presented as a surprise gift to guests. Why not indulge yourself and enjoy a personal collection? You can wear your regular tallit clip on Shabbat and honor the Chagim or other special days with a different one. Of course, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur will have their own distinct clips.
The aJudaica collection ranges from antique to contemporary styles. The most popular designs are the Hamsa, Western Wall or Twelve Tribes Breastplate. Another favorite is the Ten Commandments, available in a variety of designs and colors to suit every taste and style. Many enjoy a Jerusalem theme, especially the Western Wall. We are confident that whichever clip you choose, you will enjoy wearing it and presenting it as a gift.