Ani LeDodi Silver Kabbalah Ring
The perfect ring to express love!
This sterling silver ring is etched in Hebrew with four powerful words from Shir HaShirim, “I am for my beloved and my beloved is for me!” The initial letters form the word “Ellul” - the month before Rosh Hashanah when we strengthen our relationship with G-d who has pledged eternal love to the Jewish nation. These words often express the bond of love that unites husband and wife and strengthens their commitment to each other.
Preparation time: 5-7 days.
Customers also shopped for
- Adult White T-Shirt with Tzitzit$16.45
- H&B Dead Sea Mud Soap for Face and Body$5.72
- Adult Black T-Shirt with Tzitzit$16.45
- Adult Dark Blue T-Shirt with Tzitzit$16.45
- Adult Khaki T-Shirt with Tzitzit$16.45
- Kabbalah Pearl of Love Ring by HaAri$87.95
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $18.65
- Talitnia White Wool Tallit Katan - Black LinesStarting at $15.73
- Stainless steel gold color "Shema Yisrael" Ring$6.55
- Stainless steel Black Revolving "Shema Yisrael" Ring$7.69
- Stainless Steel Gold Ring "Shema Israel"$5.49
- Stainless Steel Two Tone Shema Revolving Ring$5.72
- Braided Cord Adjustable Kabbalah Bracelet with Hamsa - Red$2.70
- Zion pendant on Sterling Silver Star of David$11.30
- Netilat Yadayim Wash Cup Silver Plated Jerusalem Design$35.75
- Rhodium Silver Pendant Necklace, Seven Branch Menorah - Silver$5.49
- I Like Purim T-Shirt$10.98