Blessing for the Baby - English by Ester Shahaf
This Blessing for a newborn baby girl features a hanging Hamsa hand - a traditional Jewish symbol against the evil eye and is a celebration of a baby's birth and a reminder of her Jewish identity. Designed by Ester Shahaf, the hanging pewter blessing is beautifully decorated with Swarovski crystals, brass and copper accents.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Size: 10 x 10 cm / 4" x 4"
Artist: Ester Shahaf
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Dabach Judaica Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Chanukah Menorah - Colorful$156.00
- Leather Shema Yisrael Jewish Bracelet$113.10
- Small Rams Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $19.95