Sterling Silver Kiddush Cups
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Kiddush Cup - Hammered$241.94 - $461.95
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Kiddush Cup and Square Plate - Curving Design$164.94 - $318.94
- Sterling Silver Filigree Decorated Shabbat Kiddush Goblet with Coaster$171.54 - $417.95
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Kiddush Goblet with Plate - Loop Ribbon Design$186.94 - $362.95
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Kiddush Cup with Plate - Hammered Ornate Arch Design$219.95 - $373.95
- Sterling Silver Kiddush Goblet with Matching Plate - Diamond Flower Design$186.94 - $347.55
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Kiddush Cup with Plate - Panel Design$248.55 - $501.54
- Sterling Silver Kiddush Cup and Plate Set - Filigree Loop Design$186.94 - $395.94
- Sterling Silver Traditional Viznitz Kiddush Cup with Leaves on Stem and Base$329.94
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Kiddush Cup and Matching Plate - Arches Design$219.95 - $417.95
925 Sterling Silver Kiddush Cups
Silver as a precious metal has been around for thousands of years. The ancients valued it highly and many believed it had healing powers and brought good fortune. It is still highly prized for its many uses and at one time, was even used for minting coins.
Traditionally, Jewish people love silver, cherishing this prestigious metal with its lustrous beauty. Nostalgic memories of Shabbat and Holidays are often associated with silver - the family candlesticks, Kiddush cup, or Etrog box. The Shabbat is honored with silver items on the table. So, a silver Judaica item is a no-fail prestigious gift that will always be appreciated.
If you are deliberating which silver gift item to buy, a Kiddush cup is usually the first choice. It is a great way to mark a milestone whether it is an anniversary, a birthday or a significant accomplishment. It is always appropriate for a wedding, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah or Holiday gift. Last, but not least, it is a beautiful way to pamper yourself and your Shabbat table. You can't have too many Kiddush cups. Many homes are proud to display a full collection of them.
Ajudaica's Kiddush cups offer classic styles that blend with contemporary details. There are cups with a stem – always more elegant – and cups that stand securely on their base. Most have matching plates. There are incredibly beautiful engravings that include intricate filigree designs. Others display a hammered finish.
Our display of sterling silver Kiddush cups is growing and we hope you will find what you are looking for. If you have a request for anything specific, please be in touch. We take pride in our personalized customer service.
Whatever sterling silver Kiddush cup you decide on, you can be sure that it is a wise, long-term choice. It is an item of value that will be enjoyed for years and there are all the chance that it will become a family heirloom!