Judaica by Michal Ben Yosef
- Michal Ben Yosef Decorative Ceramic Pomegranate - Ruby-Red$18.20 - $23.40
- Pomegranate Salt & Pepper Set - Michal ben Yosef$15.99
- Michal Ben Yosef Decorative Ceramic Pomegranate - Turquoise$18.20 - $23.40
- Michal Ben Yosef Decorative Ceramic Pomegranate – White$18.20 - $23.40
- Salt & Pepper Shaker Set by Michal ben Yosef - Blessings$25.51
- Lecha Dodi Salt & Pepper Shaker Set by Michal ben Yosef$25.51
- Pisces Fish on Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shaker Set by Michael Ben Yosef$25.51
- Pomegranate Handcrafted Ceramic Salt & Pepper Set by Michal Ben Yosef$25.51
Jewish holidays are major milestones, celebrated through the ages with a rich blend of rituals and traditions. The beauty of each holiday, is encapsulated by ritual objects, forever associated with each holiday’s individual customs. Judaica artists devote their energies to creating impressive ritual items – items we will be proud to place on our table and use year after year until they themselves become a family tradition.
AJudaica offers a wide selection of the works of artist Michal ben Yosef. Living and working in Israel, she has been creating ceramic Judaica items for over 20 years. Her source of inspiration is the shapes and colors of the plant and animal life of the land of Israel and this is reflected in the heart-warming designs and soft gentle colors that will surely connect you to the country and its people.
Passionate about her craft, she lovingly works with the clay, kiln-firing each item. A Michal Ben Yosef product is strong and durable, as functional as it is beautiful. Her Judaica collection includes items for each Holiday and a range of Shabbat products to beautify your table and enhance the experience of these special days.
Mark the Rosh Hashanah Festival with a ceramic pomegranate ornament that comes in a choice of colors. Display it on your table to entertain and interest your guests.
Another exclusive looking item is her choice of salt and pepper sets. Their glowing colors feature pomegranate, flower, fish or palm tree designs. For a spiritual element, consider the set with the Friday night Shabbat prayer embossed at the front. A gorgeous gift is her salt and pepper set decorated with a heart, dove and the traditional blessings of joy, love and happiness.
Scrolling through the Michal Ben Yosef collection is a delightful visual experience. Each item is lovingly handcrafted in her home studio. She is passionate about her work, “Even if I did not sell a single item, I would still be at the wheel, creating ceramics. It is my life blood!” she declares.