These simple yet striking bracelets are the work of the Golan Studio- an exclusive Israeli jewelry studio that specializes in jewelry with Yemenite influences.
Each bracelet has a smooth black leather strap and a central .925 Sterling Silver pendant that is inscribed with one of the seventy-two holy names of G-d according to Kabbalah. One is the name associated with plentifulness, one with protection from the evil eye and one with healing. These bracelets are a beautiful way of wishing goodness upon others or upon oneself and are, at the same time, extremely pleasing to the eye.
Size: Diameter of each plate: 0.6" / 1.5 cm
Artist: Golan Studio
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $43.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Armenian Ceramic Passover Seder Plate with Floral Design$17.95
- Dorit Judaica Silver Floating Letters Wall Plaque - Shema Yisrael Prayer$54.60
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
I alternate between these three bracelets and feel great and fashionable!By Alicia on February 18, 2015