This stunning sterling silver ring crafted by Ha’Ari, carries deep Kabalah messages that will inspire, uplift, comfort and hopefully bring about positive changes in your life.
On each of the ring’s three rotating bands are engraved meaningful Hebrew words of prayer and blessing that have deep Kabbalah significance.
The first band carries the verse “ben porat Yosef alei ayin!” which is traditionally recited to bring protection and ward off the Evil Eye.
The middle band is engraved with a prayer asking for “abundance, grace and success” – an amulet for financial and economic success.
The third band is engraved with the words of Moses praying to G-d to heal his sister and to this day, these words are harbingers of health and well-being. Also included is the mystical chrysoberyl gem also known as cat’s eye - a Kabbalah symbol of good luck and prosperity.
Supply time: 7 days
Customers also shopped for
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.03
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$122.62
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem Views$25.91
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$165.38
- Dabach Judaica Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Chanukah Menorah - Colorful$162.00
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Tarshish Ring by HaAri
This ring is outstanding in its beauty and craftsmanship.By Pamela on September 10, 2013