Twelve Tribes Ring by HaAri
This beautiful gold ring designed by Ha’Ari, producer of Kabalah jewelry, is encrusted with twelve precious stones, corresponding to the twelve precious stones worn by the High Priest on his Choshen, the holy Breast Plate. Each stone represents another of the Tribes and there are many mystical explanations that link the stone and the unique spiritual strength of each tribe.
To this day, Kohannim – Priests – have special privileges and responsibilities. So, this ring makes the perfect gift for anyone of Kohen descent.
Supply time: 5-10 days
Customers also shopped for
- Millefiori Thousand-Flowers Star of David PendantStarting at $99.41
- HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry Woman of Valor Eshet Chayil Jewish Necklace$195.75
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$43.20
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.95
- Small Rams Horn Shofar Natural FinishStarting at $18.90