Love-inspiring Kabbalah Ring by HaAri Jewelry
A ring is a means of personal expression, an extension of oneself. Here, the mystical lore of Kabalah, a Biblical verse and precious metals combine to create the perfect gift for that special person you love and cherish.
Created by Ha’Ari, renowned Kabalah jewelry designer, the ring features a sterling silver square in which is enclosed a 14K gold circle engraved in Hebrew with the eternal words from Song of Songs, “I am for my beloved and my beloved is for me”. The square and circle carry deep Kabalah significance. Engraved with the sacred names of G-d, they also represent love and strengthening relationships.
Shipping time: 5-10 days
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- AHAVA Hand Cream for Men$16.77
- Jumbo Yemenite Shofar - Half Polished Half NaturalStarting at $169.95
- Gold and Silver Priestly Blessing Jewish Ring by HaAri$165.95