This pink Wall Hamsa is decorated with the Star of David, a prominent symbol that is believed to draw divine protection.
Made of enamel, this colorful Hamsa hand is handmade in Israel by Iris. The Hamsa hand is a traditional symbol that is believed to ward-off the evil eye. According to tradition Hamsa hand brings good fortune wherever it hangs.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Artist: Iris Design
Length: 13.5 / 5.3" Width: 11cm / 4.3"
Material: mazak, enamel
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.95
- Gold Filled Classic Cursive Hebrew Name Necklace$67.50
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.03
- Wood Seven Species Mezuzah$25.65
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget JerusalemStarting at $46.68