Gabrieli Handwoven white Wool Tallit Set - White with Blue Stripes
The finest wool-acrylic has been hand woven by dedicated artisans on the looms of Gabrieli. The traditional Israeli flag colors of white and blue are beautifully reproduced, producing a tallit that expresses loyalty to tradition. Kosher tzitzit are attached so the tallit is ready to wear.
The tallit comes as a set together with a beautiful matching kippah and tallit bag. For additional protection, we also enclose a heavy duty plastic tallit bag cover. Since each order is custom made, please allow 4 weeks for preparation.
For over fifty years, the Gabriel family has been producing exclusive handwoven Tallitot, known world-over for their outstanding beauty and high quality workmanship. Every prayer shawl tallit is a handcrafted work of art - a unique gift for yourself or a dear one.
Tallit set by Gabrieli
Hand woven wool-acrylic blend
Choice of two sizes:
20" X 80" or 50" x 80"
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $48.01
- Tefillin Peshutim Mehudarim - Ashkenaz Version$240.32
- Gold and Silver color Jerusalem Wall Mezuzah$25.56
- Dark Blue Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bags - Majestic Gold DesignStarting at $8.52
- Talitnia Cotton Tallit Katan Kosher with tzitzitStarting at $6.50