- Round Pewter MezuzahSize: 10cm / 3.9" - 15cm / 5.9"$29.90 - $33.80
- Stripes Cylinder Mezuzah Case By Agayof- Light LargeSuitable for 7.8"/20 cm parchment$240.50
- Extra Large Gold color Mezuzah Case with Jerusalem designSize: 7.9" / 20 cm$58.50
- Large Flower and Leaf Mezuzah Case by DoritSize: 17 x3 cm/ 6.6" x 1.2"$44.20
- Extra Large Round Home Blessing Pewter MezuzahSize: 7.9" / 20 cm$58.50
- Large Filigree Silver Plate Mezuzah$58.50
- Extra Large Classic Shin Mezuzah By AgayofSize: 0.6" x 7"$35.88
- Large Flower and Leaf Mezuzah Case by Dorit with SwarovskiSize: 17 x 3cm/ 6.6" x 1.2"$44.20
- Extra Large Old City Jerusalem design Mezuzah CaseSize : 7.9" / 20 cm$58.50
- Extra Large Pewter Mezuzah Case with Blessingsize : 7.9" / 20 cm$52.00
- Extra Large Matte Classic Pewter Mezuzah CaseSize: 7.9" / 20 cm$54.60
- Filigree Silver Plate MezuzahComes in 2 sizes$31.20 - $58.50
- Large Pomegranate Mezuzah Case by DoritSize: 17 x3 cm/ 6.6" x 1.2"$44.20
- Large Grape Mezuzah Case by DoritSize: 17 x3 cm/ 6.6" x 1.2"$44.20
- Extra Large Classic Shin Mezuzah By Agayof- Autumn ColorsSize: 0.6" x 7"$35.88
- Large Pomegranate Red Stone Mezuzah Case by DoritSize: 17 x3 cm/ 6.6" x 1.2"$44.20
- Extra Large Red Pewter Mezuzah Case with BreasplateSize: 7.9" / 20 cm$63.70
- Traditional Mezuzah By Agayof- Extra Large DarkSize: 0.6" x 7"$35.88
- Traditional Mezuzah By Agayof - Extra Large LightSize: 0.6" x 7"$35.88
Extra Large Mezuzah Cases for Synagogues and Institutions
When it comes to the large doorways of Synagogues, schools, archways or public buildings – a small size Mezuzah case looks out-of-place. For these structures, aJudaica offers a selection of large and extra-large Mezuzah cases ranging in size from 10cms-20 cms. They are made of pewter, stainless steel or aluminum. Many are designed by Israel’s most prestigious Judaica artists.
Dorit Judaica’s large Mezuzah cases display her hallmark pomegranate and leaf designs, highlighted with Swarovski stones that add an impressive gleam and glamor. The delicate design makes them especially appropriate when a relaxing harmonious environment is called for.
Agayof of brings to large Mezuzah case designs his clean classic unadorned style. The colors are bright and daring and place the traditional Mezuzah mitzvah into a modern contemporary format – a line that is especially popular for offices and school buildings.
For a Synagogue or study hall, we recommend the extra-large, gold colored Mezuzah with an elaborate frame around the case giving an impression of size and depth.
If you want a touch of color, there is a distinguished looking large size red or brown pewter Mezuzah case.
For contemporary style, try the round pewter Mezuzah, unadorned on the outside except for a modern-style “shin.”
Remember: due to humidity and natural aging, the letters on a mezuzah can become cracked or faded. So, a Mezuzah parchment should be checked by a recognized authority twice every seven years.
As a matter of interest - one of the world’s largest Mezuzah Cases was affixed to the upper entrance to the Kotel Plaza. Colored bronze, it is 1.4 meters long, 25 cms. wide and weighs 40 Kilos. The size and impressive appearance make it prominent feature of the entrance – a reminder to all of the Jewish People’s need for Divine Protection.