Pea bean Hanukkah Menorah by Anat Basanta
Artist Anat Basanta has created here an interesting Menorah that will amuse and entertain and be an interesting conversation piece. It is pea pod shaped and the candles are inserted in the holes provided.
How to light the Menorah. On the first day place one candle on the right side of the menorah. On the second day replace this with another candle and add a new one to its left. On the third day, again add a new one to the left. And so on. Each night another candle goes on the left side of the last one. Always kindle the new light first and continue along the line.
Size: 9" (Length)
Type: Hanukah Menorah
Artist: Anat Basanta
Customers also shopped for
- HaAri Kabbalah Amulet Pendant Necklace Engraved with 72 Names of God to Draw Powerful Energy$115.95
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- Medium Rams Horn Shofar - Polished$25.95
- Talitnia Wool Dacron Tallit Jerusalem Holy City Prayer Shawl - BlueStarting at $49.95