These brass candles are reminiscent of an antique style. The Star of David forming the stem is a clear declaration of Jewish identity.
Records of the Star of David go back many centuries. Recognized as a Jewish symbol, it was adopted as a symbol by the Zionist movement. During the Holocaust period, the Nazis forced all Jews to wear an identifying yellow star. Although this was intended to humiliate and persecute them, many saw it as a badge of pride clearly displaying their identity.
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $16.95
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $43.95
- Talitnia Cotton Tallit Katan Kosher with tzitzitStarting at $5.95
- Hadar TallitStarting at $29.95
- Star of David - Magen David TallitStarting at $23.40