This handmade bracelet is made of sterling silver and 9k gold, and a threaded red string which serves as protection against the evil eye.
Each link is carved in Hebrew with "Ben Porat Yosef Alei Ayne", which is a phrase taken from the Book of Genesis. When Jacob blesses his youngest son, he calls him "Ben Porat Yoseph", which means a fruitful son (Genesis, 49:42). Since Joseph is considered righteous in Jewish tradition, it has become a custom to use his name as a virtue for blessing and protection.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Length: 18 cm / 7"
Width 0.8 cm / 0.3"
Material: sterling silver, 9k gold
Made in Israel
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.95
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$122.62
- Medium Rams Horn Shofar - Polished$26.95
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$165.38
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$43.20
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
I enjoy wearing unique jewelry that one doesn't see everywhere and this sure fits the bill. It's a very special item and I'm grateful to you for providing it.By Marcia on March 10, 2015